Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” Albert Einstein
- learning to walk and later jump from A→B
- Gabriel García Márquez “All human beings have three lives: public, private, and secret"
- IF : public = private = secret
- THEN : authentic
- remote viewing
- decline effect
what means a good idea?
It has to do with the future. What if we can measure the future response? Could we recognize a good idea because in the future the reaction to this idea was good or positive. Could we sense future emotions?
- Telepathy (mind to mind)
- Psycho Kinesis (mind over matter)
- After life communication (there is no body)
- Can be explained by using the metaphor of this reality being a virtual reality.
- Body reacts to the mind, the mind reacts to the body
- brain overrated http://thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lancet/PIIS0140-6736(07)61127-1.pdf
- create a product or service out of 3 randomly chosen words (noun, verb and adjective). Focus on which parts of your body get stiff, tense, relaxed, warm cold or changes sensation in any form or shape. Build a link between happy feelings and bodily events. Build a link between unhappy feelings and bodily events
- relaxation exercise a la Bob Monroe and at the start set the intention to find out what you want to be in life. Also here pay close attention to thoughts and muscle tension and release of hormones or chemicals and it's relationship with thoughts.
- Generate happy feeling in the stomach. Endorphins produce a natural "high". Slow breathing, when breathing IN imagine or trigger the sensation that you know as "butterlies in the stomach". Trigger this by thinking about your most happiest moment in life, your first love or something else that makes you intense happy. We are going to train the body to generate this neurotransmitter, on demand.
snippet from interview with Lynn Buchanan
Rune Soup: Talking Remote Viewing | Lyn Buchanan
Slide "Emotional bonding" 16
http://www.sheldrake.org/participate/joint-attention-test for couples or people emotionally bonded
We can learn, through a process of interrogation, to get a good sense of information outside of our current space and time
- Motion Energy
Bear in mind that this is about the interviewee, not about the one doing the interview. More often than not the one doing the interview comes with loads of baggage and own interpretations. Try to ignore that. Always focus on whether or not there is data, how this is measured, how it is validated.
- Rupert Shelldrake interviewed by Robert Lawrence Kuhn How Much More to Physical Reality?
- Dean Radin interview Gordon White
- Lynn Buchanan interview Gordon White
- Julia Mossbridge What is time to the unconscious mind? Article
- William Tiller Part 1A - Introduction To Intention Host Device Research
- Bill Bengston Leadership Summit Asia 2014
- Stephen Braude The Role Our Thoughts Play In Creating Our Reality Website