male—Dutch—from 1969—speaks Dutch, English, some Finnish, German and French
Attented 3 art schools (Willem de Kooning (Kunstakademie Rotterdam). Gerrit Rietveld Akademie (BA in Industrial Design), TAIK/UIAH (which is now Aalto)
- working hard to do the things I LOVE and drop those things I like less
- Looking at data, numbers, measurements and interested in both patterns and anomalies
- Liking to go there where others hesitate, don't dare or simply refuse to go
Interests (in random non-order):
digital physics, extrasensory perception (PSI, 6th sense,...) and psychokinesis (PK), digital realities, artificial understanding, consciousness, remote viewing, simulation theories, cognitive anomalies
- 2007 - 2017 teach Dynamic Visualization Design at Aalto university
consult some companies on UX stuff, make illustrations and do brand consulting
- give workshops on creativity and how to develop own creative processes (by using ESP)
- Looking for opportunities in the fields of visuals, sounds, creativity
always have been entrepreneurial and pro-active and started at the age of 8 in the flower fields in The Netherlands and got odd jobs till the age of 24, liked most working on a agricultural farm near his home town.
1996 ⇒ design/product development consultant & researcher at university
main roles as UX and service designer, product designer
corporation has an IPR/patent → what products or services to make with this
2004 ⇒ worked for TeliaSonera → delivered design strategy which got accepted and showed through gamification how the annoying waiting time in a product and service could be turned into something fun.
2005 - 2008 ⇒ research on energy and financial markets
I got no: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn page. I should have somewhere an Instagram profile...